A$AP Rocky Cuts Show Short After Fan Steals His Supreme Cap

A$AP Rocky Cuts Show Short After Fan Steals His Supreme Cap



A video filmed at an A$AP Rocky show in Germany that was posted to YouTube shows the Harlem rapper end his set early after a fan apparently jacked his one-of-a-kind "back in the day" Supreme hat.
Rocky and his A$AP Mob were performing A$AP Ferg's "Work (Remix)" in Dortmund, Germany when Rocky engaged with the crowd. During this time, a fan is believed to have snatched Rocky's cap from his head.
"Who took my sh*t?" A$AP asked the crowd. "I came to party with y'all, give me my hat so I can [continue]. That's a one-of-a-kind hat," he added. "We ain't gonna f*ck you up, just give me my sh*t back." Watching one fan exit, A$AP told security with his microphone, "Yo, stop that guy over there from leavin'...don't let nobody leave."
Watch the clip to check out what happens next.

Source : Vladtv

0 comments:

Post a Comment